EAST MEETS WEST

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Trying not to fail

OK, guys. I'm sorry.

I've been out of touch because it finally occurred to me that I might have a better chance of passing the Boards if I actually studied a bit. I promise to return next week with Part II of the Pink Martini story, pictures of our mostly finished renovation (gotta clean up first!), and more. But here are a few to pique your interest...

Red Bull Air Races:









A rear shot of Jess investigating the air leak in the dinghy (sorry, but there aren't many more pix of that adventure after this, because we decided it was a bad idea to bring our cameras onto a sinking vessel):
Mishka and her new buddy Gustav on our hiking rendezvous last weekend to Lake Laguna with my Swedish friend from the lab, Anni:
Mishka, wistful in the wilderness at Lake Laguna:
Mishka's new buddy at the dog beach (who, despite his charm and good looks, doesn't hold a candle to her main squeeze back in Winston-Salem - Baby Oscar):

More to come next week!! Hope you are doing well, and hope you'll come visit us!





1 comment:

Elizabeth Stafford said...

now thats more like it! great pics...esp of jess